We have internship programs for students in their final years of studies at higher learning institutions, as well as for graduates.
An internship with us will give you practical work skills in consulting and you will learn how a law firm works. Internship at Capital Legal Services is an opportunity to acquire valuable experience in the legal practice area of your interest.
Benefits of an internship at Capital Legal Services:
- Interesting practical experience and mentoring from lawyers
- Participation in large-scale projects of global companies
- Participation in internal training sessions
- Using English in your work
- Recommendation letter after completing your internship
- Upon successful completion of your internship, an opportunity to be a candidate for a paralegal position
We will be glad to review your application if:
- You are a graduate from a state higher learning institution
- You have excellent grades
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
- You have good PC software skills
- You get excited from analytical puzzles
- Positive atmosphere and mutual assistance are important for you
- You like to offer ideas and solutions rather than wait for them from others
- You are dependable
- Constant development is your life principle
Work schedule: full-time or part-time (individual schedule possible).
- Analysis of information on legal status and research of court practice
- Participation in preparing legal documents
- Interaction with state bodies and participation in marketing activity
How are interns selected?
Intern candidates go through three stages:
1. Interview with an HR manager and a presentation (about yourself, your achievements and goals)
2. Preparation of a memo on a legal case and a test translation into English
3. Interview with lawyers from the relevant practice area
Are you interested? Then please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVs should me marked “Internship” and an office – either the St. Petersburg or the Moscow – should be indicated.
“I joined our firm in 2005, right out of college, and so I know very well how work at CLS is structured and what it entails at all levels – from paralegal to partner.
I can say without exaggeration that each person in our firm has excellent opportunities for professional growth and development.
The main thing is to put brave and ambitious goals before yourself, steadily go toward them, while earnestly wanting to learn something new and not being afraid of possible difficulties, approach your work responsibly and seriously and, of course, truly love what you do!”