Federal Law No.224-FZ “On public-private partnership…” dated July 13, 2015 and regulatory acts specifying certain provisions of the law have taken effect
Starting from January 1, 2016, Federal law “On public-private partnership…” has taken effect, and so have seven decrees of the Russian Government and four orders of the Russian Ministry of economic development and trade, approving the following documents essential for implementing the law:
- Form of a proposal on implementing a PPP project and an exhaustive list of information which a relevant proposal must include (Government Decree No.1386 dated December 19, 2015);
- Rules for pre-qualification of tender participants for the right to enter into a PPP agreement (Government Decree No.1322 dated December 04, 2015);
- Rules for holding negotiations between an authorized body, public partner and project initiator during consideration of a proposal on implementing a project to assess its efficiency (Government Decree No.1309 dated December 03, 2015);
- Rules for a public partner considering a proposal on implementing a PPP project (Government Decree No.1388 dated December 19, 2015);
- Procedure for sending an application on intention to participate in a tender for the right to enter into a PPP agreement. The procedure applies if a decision on implementing the project was adopted based on the private initiative (Government Decree No.1387 dated December 19, 2015);
- List of certain rights and obligations of a public partner which can be performed by legal entities and/or bodies that have been authorized by such public partner (Government Decree No.1366 dated December 12, 2015);
- Rules for a public partner carrying out supervision over implementing a PPP agreement (Government Decree No.1490 dated December 30, 2015);
- Procedure for holding negotiations in connection with considering a proposal on implementing a PPP project (Order No.863 of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade dated November 20, 2015);
- Procedure for holding preliminary negotiations in connection with developing a proposal on implementing a PPP project (Order No.864 of Ministry of economic development and trade dated November 20, 2015);
- Procedure for assessing a PPP project and determining its comparative advantage (Order No.894 of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade dated November 30, 2015);
- Procedure for an authorized body carrying out monitoring of implementation of PPP agreements (Order No.888 of Ministry of Economic Development and Trade dated November 27, 2015).
Should any questions arise in connection with the above or if you need any additional materials, please contact Pavel Karpunin or Rimma Tolmacheva, St. Petersburg Office of Capital Legal Services.
This Information letter keeps the clients of Capital Legal Services and other interested parties abreast of information that may, to any extent, affect their activity or cater to their particular interests. The opinions and commentaries expressed in this information letter shall not be deemed as legal opinions and do not cancel the need to obtain legal advice or legal opinion on separate issues.