Business seminar “The role of the CEO: general director vs managing company”
- Author: Dmitry Churin
- Date: 29.05.2015
Business seminar “The role of the CEO: general director versus managing company” was held on May 28, 2015 at the Finnish office of Capital Legal Services, where Senior Associate Dmitry Churin spoke about changes in the legislation and possible alternatives to appointing a general director.
The following issues were covered at the business seminar:
New provisions of the Russian legislation on appointing a general director;
- Appointing a foreign citizen to the post of general director in the Russian Federation;
- Antitrust restrictions on appointing a managing company;
- Appointing a managing company to the post of general director – pros and cons;
- The company management structure and possible restrictions on powers of the general director / management company;
- The general director’s liability, general director’s liability insurance (D&O insurance).
To obtain the seminar materials, please contact the Marketing Department of Capital Legal Services by email – firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +7 (495) 970-1090.