Business seminar "Internationalization: time to set new business trends!"
- Service: Advertising / Marketing / Sponsorship
- Date: 06.04.2015
Capital Legal Services and Hultin Partners Ltd, as well as our partners from the Stockholm School of Economics Russia, Greenside LLC, St. Petersburg International Business Association (SPIBA) and GORKI Golf Club, invite you to participate in a unique business seminar Internationalization: time to set new business trends!
Date: April 14, 2015
Time: 14:00 – 17:00
Address: Stockholm School of Economics Russia – 1/3 Malaya Konyushennaya Street, St. Petersburg, Russia 191186, Entrance from Shvedsky Lane, Business Center Sweden House, office B 11, 4th floor
The seminar is aimed at starting discussion of economic cooperation between Europe and Russia at a new level with positive spirit and fresh drive to find new opportunities. The event targets experts, businessmen, politicians, public persons, those who believe in the future of European and Russian business cooperation and are ready to commit and to contribute to the process.
The seminar will be dedicated to the most important issues the European-Russian cooperation faces today.
- Sanctions / currency exchange rates and market games – time to set new business trends. Lead speaker: Sergey Dobrego – Greenside LLC, General Director
- Controlled foreign companies and deoffshorization – a legislative barrier for Russian business or more transparent international field. Lead speaker: Vladislav Zabrodin – Capital Legal Services, Managing Partner
- Political context – how business can contribute to the current political dialog. Lead speaker: Tom Hultin – Hultin Partners Ltd, Managing Partner
Moderator – Tom Hultin, Hultin Partners Ltd, Managing Partner
During the seminar, the participants will be offered drinks and snacks, and at the end a glass of champagne and fruit.
Participation fee: 2500 Rubles (payable at registration on the day of the event).
If you wish to participate, please send the following information by email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 13: your name, position, company and contact phone.
The number of participants is limited.
Please address all issues related to the agenda to Ms. Nadezhda Zhuk
- By phone: +7 911 927 7574 (Hultin Partners Ltd)
- By email: email@example.com
The business seminar in St. Petersburg comes before a unique event in the context of European-Russian economic cooperation – the Cross Border Business & Golf taking place on June 10-11, 2015 in Lappeenranta, Finland (Holiday Club Saimaa Resort). The event will offer to all participants the Smart Casual Round Table Discussion, which is a free-format, but serious seminar, as well as pleasant time together and excellent opportunities for networking and strengthening team spirit across the border (please find details here)
Hultin Partners Ltd and Capital Legal Service, as well as our partners from the Stockholm School of Economics Russia, Greenside LLC, St. Petersburg International Business Association (SPIBA) and GORKI Golf Club will be happy to welcome you at our seminar Internationalization: time to set new business trends! on April 14, 2015!