Capital Legal Services and the Institute for Public-Private Partnership hold a joint webinar
On June 25, 2015, the webinar “Implementing PPP projects by several public legal entities” was held. In the course of the webinar, Rimma Tolmacheva, Senior Associate of Public-Private Partnership (PPP) and Project Financing Practice of Capital Legal Services, addressed the key legal issues related to PPP project implementation, using St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region as examples, in particular:
- Implementation of joint PPP projects based on the Federal Law “On concession agreements” and regional legislation on PPP (with St. Petersburg and Leningrad Region as examples);
- Possibility for several public legal entities to hold a joint tender for the right to conclude a concession agreement / PPP agreement;
- Powers of public legal entities in the course of holding a tender. Agreement for a joint tender to be held by several public legal entities;
- Conclusion of the agreement following the results of a tender with one or several public legal entities on the side of the public partner;
- Main legal restrictions in the course of implementing joint PPP projects by several public legal entities;
- Implementation of a joint PPP project by several public legal entities on the example of creating a linear facility.
The Institute for Public-Private Partnership (PPP Institute) was established in 2012 on the initiative of the Center for PPP Development within the framework of the strategic task on preparing qualified personnel in the field of public-private partnership. The Institute for Public-Private Partnership declares as its mission the formation of a personnel pool for developing the infrastructure of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation based on the public-private partnership principles.