Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
Real Estate and Construction
Igor Gorokhov holds the office of Principal Associate at the St. Petersburg office of Capital Legal Services, and focuses on resolving commercial disputes. Igor is also a member of the team supporting real estate projects.
Igor has over 13 years of experience in practicing law and an extensive successful track record of defending client interests in court and alternative dispute resolution. Prior to joining Capital Legal Services, Igor worked as in-house lawyer in a St. Petersburg bank holding and represented interests of companies in commercial arbitration courts and courts of general jurisdiction.
Areas of practice:
- Court Practice
- Real estate and construction
- Contractual Law
- Protection of interests of a major foreign holding in a court dispute with the Moscow Government on recognizing the ownership title to a real estate facility
- Representation of interests of a foreign pharmaceutical company in a bankruptcy (acting as creditor)
- Protection of interests of a foreign manufacturing company in a set of interrelated court disputes in the Commercial Arbitration Court of Samara Region
- Representation of interests of a number of manufacturing companies when bringing real estate documentation into compliance (legalization of unauthorized construction, registration of changes, transfers, termination of rights in the Unified State Register of Rights to Real Estate and Transactions Therewith)
- Comprehensive legal support for a foreign group of companies of the forest industry complex;
- Comprehensive legal analysis of risks for a major foreign manufacturing investor acquiring a land parcel in Leningradskaya Region
- St. Petersburg University of the Humanities and Social Sciences, Law School (2002)