Project finance and Public-Private Partnership (PPP)
Rimma Tolmacheva holds the position of Principal Associate in Capital Legal Services and is a member of the team supporting project finance and public-private partnerships.
Prior to joining Capital Legal Services in 2009, Rimma worked in Beiten Burkhardt, an international law firm.
Areas of Law:
- Project finance and Public-Private Partnership (PPP)
- Infrastructure investments
- Data Protection
- Contract law
- Corporate law
- Legal advice to the winner of the tender for the construction and operation of the central part of Western High-Speed Diameter in St. Peterburg based on PPP scheme on various issues related to implementation of the project;
- Drafting tender documentation and concession agreement for construction of a toll road in accordance with Federal Law “On concession agreements”, legal advice to organizer of the tender for the construction of the toll road;
- Legal advice to the city of St. Petersburg on development of concept of paid parking on roads of St. Petersburg;
- Legal advice to a European producer of isolation materials on issues related to setting up a plant in Russia, including acquisition and reconstruction of production facilities and land and signing an investment agreement with the government;
- Legal advice to an American producer of sound equipment on issues related to establishing a distribution network in Russia;
- Legal advice to a European producer of clothing and shoes on issues related to establishing distant sales of their product in Russia via a web-site;
- Legal advice to a consortium composed of a Russian company and a European company participating in a tender for creation, reconstruction and operation on a PPP basis of the Northern St. Petersburg Water Treatment Plant;
- Legal support for the project on construction of schools and preschool institutions in St. Petersburg on the basis of a public-private partnership;
- Legal support for the preparation and inter departmental commission approval of a project concept for construction of a rowing complex and redevelopment of an untended park in St. Petersburg;
- Participation in supporting the project on reconstruction of Pulkovo Airport in St. Petersburg on the basis of a public-private partnership;
- Drafting tender documentation and PPP agreement for the Light Railway project in St. Petersburg;
- Advice to a company interested in constructing a household waste recycling plant in St. Petersburg on possible ways of implementing the project.
- St. Petersburg State University, Department of International Law (2009, master’s degree);
- St. Petersburg State University of Civil Aviation (2007, degree with highest honors).