Real Estate and Construction
Capital Legal Services has a strong real estate and construction practice and a long track record of assisting foreign and Russian developers in completing some of the largest real estate projects in Russia.
Our company has broad experience in supporting construction projects “from scratch”. We prepare various construction contracts in accordance with the requirements of Russian law and best international practices, including the recommendations of the International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC).
We close transactions to acquire ownership or leasehold title to land plots for construction purposes. We conduct legal due diligences investigations of developer companies and all types of real estate, including land plots in all Russian regions.
We provide the right team with the right expertise and propose solutions that best serve the client’s interests.
Chambers & Partners recommends Capital Legal Services, noting the scale and broad geographical coverage of the projects implemented by attorneys of the real estate and construction practice.
Our services include:
- Advice on all aspects of construction of real estate facilities “from scratch,” and construction of related infrastructure
- Drafting and negotiating construction contracts, including FIDIC contracts
- Legal due diligence of all types of real estate, including land plots, and conformity of a land plot with applicable law for future construction purposes
- Designing and closing transactions to acquire title to real estate, including acquiring ownership or leasehold title to land plots for construction purposes
- Advice on changing the category and type of permitted use of land plots
- Developing a lease policy for commercial real estate facilities during their construction, as well as negotiation and execution of lease agreements with tenants
- Representation of investors before state authorities and other organizations
- Registration of title to real estate, including construction in progress
- Dispute resolution on issues involving real estate property, as well as representation in court.